By Tom Wickline
Mac customers with active support entitlements will be upgraded to CrossOver 17.0 the next time they launch CrossOver. Linux users can download the latest version from CodeWeavers.
Change Log For CrossOver Mac and Linux :
17.0.0 CrossOver – December 5, 2017
- Application Support:
- CrossOver now supports Microsoft Office 2016.
- CrossOver now supports Quicken 2017.
- League of Legends now runs in CrossOver Linux.
- Core Technology Improvements:
- CrossOver 17 includes an updated Wine with thousands of improvements for Windows application compatibility.
- The default compatibility mode has been changed from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug which prevented Microsoft Office 2010 from registering.
- Fixed bugs which prevented Everquest and Everquest 2 from running.
- Many improvements to Microsoft Office 2013 applications, including better support for drawing shapes, support for gradient brushes, and more.
- Many Windows applications will run better on high dpi screens.
Putty for Mac Telnet SSH FTP SCP on your Mac made easy!
From: Wine Reviews