With over 75 sessions, keynotes, hands-on technical workshops, social activities, evening events, and more — don’t miss the opportunity to collaborate with the Hyperledger community, make new connections, learn about the latest production deployments, or further advance your blockchain skills at Hyperledger Global Forum next month. In addition to previously announced keynote speakers, new keynote speakers include:
- Frank Yiannas, Vice President of Food Safety, Walmart
- David Treat, Managing Director, Accenture
Session Highlights Include:
- Approaches to Consortia Governance and Access Control in Hyperledger Fabric Applications – Mark Rakhmilevich, Oracle
- Chaincode Best Practices – Sheehan Anderson, State Street
- Lessons Learned Creating a Usable, Real-world Web Application using Fabric/Composer – Waleed El Sayed & Markus Stauffiger, 4eyes GmbH
Innovation Theater Track:
- The First Live Trade Finance Program for DHL Leveraging Fabric – Rob Barnes, TradeIX
- Live Demo of Omnitude ID Utilizing Hyperledger Indy, Fabric, and Sovrin – James Worthington, Omnitude
- Giving Money Identity and Purpose – Raj Cherla, Spoole Systems Pvt Ltd
- Panel: Hyperledger in Supply Chains – Moderated by Allison Clift-Jennings, Filament
- Panel: Where Are We Now with Identity – Moderated by Heather Dahl, The Sovrin Foundation
- Financial Inclusion: How DLT Provides Hope For 1.7 Billion Unbanked People – Matthew Davie, Kiva
Take a look at the full schedule!
Secure your spot now and save up to $150 with the current registration rate, available through November 25. Register now >>
This post originally appeared on the Hyperledger website.
The post New Keynote Speakers Announced for Hyperledger Global Forum appeared first on The Linux Foundation.
Source: Linux Foundation