Announcing the first round of keynote speakers for Open Source Summit and Embedded Linux Conference + OpenIoT Summit Europe!
- Patrick Ball, Director of Research, Human Rights Data Analysis Group
- Eric Berlow, Co-Founder, Chief Science Officer, Vibrant Data Inc.
- Linus Torvalds, Creator of Linux & Git, in conversation with Dirk Hohndel, Vice President & Chief Open Source Officer, VMware
- Ed Cable, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mifos Initiative
- Jonathan Corbet, Author, Kernel Developer and Executive Editor, LWN.net
- Johanna Koester, Program Director of Developer Technology and Advocacy, IBM
- Dr. Alexander Nitz, Gravitational-wave Researcher, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics
- Brenda Romero, Award-Winning Game Designer, Fulbright Scholar & Entrepreneur
- Jim Zemlin, Executive Director, The Linux Foundation
The conference schedule will be released on August 14, with additional keynote announcements to follow.
Open Source Summit is THE leading conference for developers, architects and other technologists – as well as open source community and industry leaders – to collaborate and learn about the latest technologies and gain a competitive advantage by using innovative open solutions. Join us for 200+ sessions and co-located events including Linux Security Summit, Zephyr Hackathon – “Get Connected,” LF Energy Summit, and Tracing Summit.
Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) is the premier technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. The conference gathers user-space developers, product vendors, kernel, and systems developers to collaborate.
OpenIoT Summit is the technical conference for the developers and architects working on industrial IoT. It provides the technical knowledge needed to deliver smart connected products and solutions that take advantage of the rapid evolution of IoT technologies. It is the only IoT event focused on the development of open IoT solutions.
Sign up to receive updates on Open Source Summit Europe + OpenIoT Summit:
Registration includes access to all three events!
Secure your spot and register now to save $300! The early bird registration deadline ends August 18.
Need help convincing your manager? Here’s a letter that can help you make the request to attend Open Source Summit & ELC + OpenIoT Summit Europe.
The post First Round of Keynotes Announced for Open Source Summit and ELC + OpenIoT Summit Europe appeared first on The Linux Foundation.
Source: Linux Foundation